Sunday, November 30, 2008

A robbery at broad daylight

This morning I spent a couple of hours paddling alone and relaxing. I took a fishing rod, and paddled towards the buoys located just a mile to the west, where I had hopes to find some Dorado fish (they gather around the buoy).
You can imagine my disappointment when I found out that the buoys where gone! Somebody stole them!
I got closer and I saw the thieves in action, it was the electricity company's vessel detaching the buoys and dragging them to shore.

Meanwhile even the Cormorants were surprised and managed to catch a brief moment in the sun before the last buoy will be taken away as well.

I hope they just took it for repair and they'll return soon because besides being a favorite fishing spot, it's also our favorite paddling playground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today(1.12.08)there was one buoya, the buoya returned :-)

Ilana