Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shoot or "Shoot"?

Couple of days ago I went spearfishing at the shore near my house. The sea was amazing - smooth as a mirror and crystal clear (at least near the shore), as you can see the water color was turquoise, Caribbean style:

I wouldn't listen to a good friend of mine and insisted to attach the camera to the speargun and "shoot" the fish while I shoot the fish. Unfortunately, I lost was distracted by the camera and missed all the shots, but I got nice shooting though.
You can see in the video that the scenes end at the most interesting part, that's because the camera stops filming when I shoot, probably because of the recoil of the gun.
Next time I'll have to choose whether I want to catch the fish or just filming them.
Enjoy the video...

 

No comments: