Sunday, January 15, 2012

A new year, new beginnings

While everyone were drousy and sleepy after new year's eve, I took my kayak and went to the ocean, early morning, the 1/01/2012.
As usuall lately, there weren't any fish caught, so I came back to the shore, put all my fishing gear and rods in the car and went back to surf a little bit:

It's still kind of new to me, surfing with a big Sit On Top with a rudder, but soon enough I got it, it was great fun!!

I came back to the same beach later that week when the sea has calmed down and it was totally different, sunny and inviting. I also saw some other kayak fishermen, some even caught some fish...
The rumor has it that the pelagics are on their way from the north - Yellowfin Tuna and mackerels,
I'm still waiting...

Besides that, Adi had joined me and we're having our late honeymoon down here...
She's focusing on training and getting some rest, while I go on in my research.
Happy 2012!!!
IsoBar

No comments: